Website Hammerulo Data Corporation
Sr. SQL Server Support Analyst/Developer - MSQL,SSIS,SSRS
Sr. SQL Server Support Analyst/Developer
MSQL | SSIS | SSRS
Permanent Work From Home!
Are you ready to join one of the fastest-growing established IT Services companies in the Philippines? We’re searching for an enthusiastic and skilled Sr. Support Analyst for a warehouse management system for our U.S.-based client.
The candidate will be expected to interact with the client, troubleshoot issues with the system and database, identify and resolve complex problems, create documentation, and provide solutions to the client.
- Experience developing for or supporting Microsoft’s SQL ServerBusiness Intelligence (BI) stack
- Experience developing for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience developing for SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Advanced Experience with SQL Server Database Administration; performance tuning
- Experience with Networks, Web Page Administration, APIs, and EDI.
Additional Preferred Requirements:
- Advanced working knowledge in SQL is preferred
- Supporting the warehouse management system and clients.
- Troubleshooting day-to-day application and/or database-related issues.
- Supporting enterprise software and databases in production environments.
- Developing and supporting queries, functions, views, and stored procedures in (T-SQL) as well as (ETLs) utilizing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Supporting and troubleshooting advanced issues with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Years of Experience: 3 years
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High aptitude to learn new tools and technologies
- Communication skills in—English- is a must.
What’s in store for you:
- Full-time position
- Direct Hire
- Permanent Work From Home
- Industry verified, competitive compensation and benefits package
- HMO Medical Plan Maxicare Gold 200K MBL
- SL & VL Credits with SL Conversion
- Company-Issued Equipment/Laptop
- Signing Bonus
If this sounds like you, then apply now for this fantastic work-from-home opportunity and join one of the Philippines’ leading IT teams.