Website Hammerulo Data Corporation
Permanent Work from Home
- Extensive Experience in SSRS, SSIS, SQL
- Years of Experience: 5 years
- Client-Facing Role; English proficiency is required
Additional Preferred Requirements:
- Advanced working knowledge in SQL is preferred
In this position, you will:
- Supporting and assisting in the implementation of new and existing SQL systems, data conversions and migrations, stored procedure review, deployment, and monitoring of the system. This includes maintaining legacy system databases and assisting in the migration to new systems.
- Work with clients to optimize database performance. This includes day-to-day administration, performance tuning, and maintenance.
- Review and monitor maintenance plans, and ensure 100% of databases are running.
- Ensure system availability and recovery
- Execute performance tuning, backup, and restoration of databases
- Maintain all databases including Development, QA, Training, and Production environments
- Work with business users, developers, and infrastructure teams to ensure quality products
- Responsible for documenting all database maintenance procedures, data standards, procedures, and definitions for the data dictionary.
- Keep SQL servers up to date with necessary patches
- Provide daily management of Microsoft SQL Server infrastructure and assure service availability
- Other duties may be performed as the need arises.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent education, training, and work-related experience
- 5+ years of experience in database administration of SQL Server database environments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS or SSAS
- Thorough understanding of Relational Databases, T-SQL Scripting, Database Normalization best practices, database technologies and concepts
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Query Optimization
- Proficient with SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving database integrity and performance issues
- Database Design in a Software Development Environment as a contributor
- Experience with SQL Server Transactional Replication; troubleshooting
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High aptitude to learn new tools and technologies
- Communication skills in—English- is a must.
What’s in store for you:
- Full-time position
- Direct Hire
- Permanent Work From Home
- Industry verified, competitive compensation and benefits package
- HMO Medical Plan Maxicare Gold 200K MBL
- SL & VL Credits with SL Conversion
- Company-Issued Equipment/Laptop
- Night Differential 10%
- Signing Bonus
- 5K Perfect Attendance Bonus
- 6th and 12th Month Bonus
- 13th Month
- U.S. EST Day Shift (Manila Night Shift)