Website Hammerulo Data Corporation
Accountant - Mid-Senior Level
Permanent Work from Home
Role and Responsibilities
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of the establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Must have an Accounting degree and at least 3 -5 years of experience.
- CPA is a plus.
- With experience working on US accounts
- Preferably with knowledge of US taxes and filings
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles, and Corporate Finance.
- Excellent accounting software user, background with Quickbooks is a must.
- Good Phone communication skills, a team player.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good aptitude with good research skills.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong time management and organizational skills
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High aptitude to learn new tools and technologies
- Communication skills in—English- is a must.
What’s in store for you:
- Full-time position
- Direct Hire
- Permanent Work From Home
- Industry verified, competitive compensation and benefits package
- HMO Medical Plan Maxicare Gold 200K MBL
- SL & VL Credits with SL Conversion
- Company-Issued Equipment/Laptop
- Signing Bonus