Website Hammerulo Data Corporation
Software Business Analyst (BA)
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting business requirements and end-user feedback.
- Create design specifications for the application logic, flow, data storage, and user interface guidelines.
- Lead the planning and review meetings with the development team.
- Communicate with clients in designing the business requirements, and presenting the finished product.
- Help in identifying challenges within the team, and likewise finding and helping in implementing the solutions.
- Ensure that work deliverables are met on time and within.
- Provide progressive updates between the project leads and the clients.
- A significant support system to the Project Manager.
- Graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or any other business-related courses.
- Agile (Scrum) project experience and knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Able to communicate clearly with both IT developers and US-based clients on a daily basis.
- In-depth knowledge in Business Analysis, requirements gathering, analysis & validation, gap analysis, and documentation of functional specifications.
- A team player who can work effectively and efficiently with diverse groups.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills using the English language.
- Detail-orientation, critical and analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Can start immediately.
- Full-Time with competitive Package
- Direct Hiring
- Permanent Work From Home
- Company-issued Equipment/Laptop.
- Medical coverage for employees. Maxicare 200K MBL
- Complete Government Remittances
- SL & VL credits with SL conversion.
- Signing Bonus
- Night Differential 10%
- Excellent work-life balance
- Manila Day shift
- 30 days or ASAP