Website Hammerulo Data Corporation
Parcel Specialist ( Data Entry with Logistic Background )
Parcel Specialist ( Data Entry / Logistics )
Work From Home
Are you ready to join one of the fastest-growing established IT Services companies in the Philippines? We’re searching for an enthusiastic and skilled Parcel Specialist.
Freight Claims Specialist
- Responsible for the daily execution of filing, reconciliation, and closure of all freight claims toward judicious resolution through effective and timely communication with all relevant parties during a claim’s lifecycle.
- Handles freight claims disputes, investigation and settling claims in accordance with the carrier liability rules, regulations, and contracts via calls and emails.
- Provide claim payment details to management.
- Creates claims invoices in accordance with the client’s specification
- Coordinate with various departments on handling unique customer requirements involving insurance, shipping, and billing and liability issues
- Produce claims reports as requested
- Support leadership by identifying potential problems, working toward solutions, and accepting added duties and or responsibilities as needed.
Parcel Freight Specialist
- Audit carrier freight bills.
- Investigate and respond to billing issues/inquiries.
- Identify, submit, track, and resolve audit issues by requesting and securing refunds for late, Saturday delivery/pickup, residential and address correction charges via email or thru calls
- Downloads weekly invoices from different client codes
- Review and answer correspondence related to potential audit findings, including carrier interface and day-to-day customer service.
- Maintain weekly processing calendar and written instructions for assigned clients.
- Provide backup support as designated by management.
Non-Parcel Freight Specialist
- Enters charge level data and then performs basic audit functions utilizing custom-built rating engines to determine the billing accuracy of transportation invoices.
- Audit support’s main focus will be to support the account manager on day-to-day invoice audit-related processing.
- Checking and identifying all inconsistencies with all the rates used for freight and accessorial
- Preparing reports and communicating to clients/carriers about the disputes/audit findings and resolving them as soon as possible
- Ensuring all the billings/invoices are 100% accurate
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in logistics, freight, or transportation management.
- Keen interest in logistics management work.
- IT Proficiency in office applications such as Microsoft.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, and ability to work independently and closely with internal and external parties.
- Those who can start soon would be an advantage.
- Able to start as soon as possible.
- Full-time position with a competitive package.
- Permanent Work From Home
- Direct Hiring
- Company-issued Equipment/Laptop.
- Medical coverage for employees. Maxicare 200K MBL
- Complete Government Remittances
- SL & VL credits with SL conversion.
- Agile & fluid environment.
- Night Differential 10%