Website Hammerulo Data Corporation
Mid-Level Marketing Data Analyst
Mid-Level Marketing Data Analyst – (Urgent! )
Are you ready to join one of the fastest-growing established IT Services companies in the Philippines?
Stripe Theory is a digital marketing agency made up of data-driven marketers, communication professionals, and analysts. We call ourselves interpreters of data because that’s just what we do — use data to inform and fuel strategies across PR, marketing, and digital.
They are an acquisition of ACC – Acceleration Community of Companies. ACC is an integrated team of cutting-edge media, marketing, and communications companies, offering best-in-class marketing solutions where strategy, technology and creativity converge.
About the Role
We are looking for a Mid-Level Marketing Data Analyst who has a passion for all things marketing, is a great writer, and can uncover — and simplify — actionable insights for clients and stakeholders. As part of our team, you’ll be involved in a variety of client projects and work in a fast-paced, collaborative agency environment where no day is the same.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing data analysis and report writing that is actionable and easy to interpret for various clients
- Providing insights to identify areas for improvement of social media/digital campaigns and strategies, and implementing these optimizations.
- Monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of digital marketing efforts.
- Identifying trends, conclusions, and strategic insights.
- Conducting keyword research, monitoring organic search rankings, and making recommendations to improve website visibility in search engines
- Using Tableau to create tables, visualizations, and dashboards
- Overseeing and automating data pulls from a variety of platforms (social media, email, website analytics, CRM programs, e-commerce, and more)
- Support client team leads on any internal projects to uplevel the analytics practice, including the implementation of analytical tools, techniques, processes, and frameworks
- Setting up data collection tools, including social listening and media monitoring
- Independently lead projects/tasks, but rest assured that there remains supervision from the team lead
- Staying up-to-date on analytics news and trends, and sharing these with the team
- Supporting clients in quick crisis and issues reporting
- Participating in team brainstorming sessions
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a similar marketing strategist or marketing analytics role
- 3+ years of experience writing marketing data insights and creating reports
- 3+ years of experience in building tables, visualizations, and dashboards with a BI tool such as Tableau, Domo or similar
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, or equivalent
- Mastered understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest) as well as other marketing channels (website, email, organic search, digital advertising, CRM programs, e-commerce, traditional advertising)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – whether presenting to colleagues, drafting emails to clients, or participating in brainstorming sessions
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage deadlines
- Strong research skills
- Developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a variety of people across multiple accounts
- Eagerness to learn new tools and techniques
What’s in store for you:
- Full-time position with an established BPO company
- Industry verified, competitive compensation and benefits package
- HMO Medical Plan | 200K MBL
- Company-Issued Equipment/Laptop
Work Schedule: Midshift 12nn – 9pm Mon – Friday
Note: Hybrid schedule
If this sounds like you, then apply now for this fantastic work-from-home opportunity and join one of the Philippines’ leading IT teams.