Website Hammerulo Data Corporation
Junior Marketing Data Analyst
Permanent Work From Home!
About the Role
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Data Analyst who has a passion for all things marketing, is a great writer and a curious researcher, and can uncover — and simplify — actionable insights for clients and stakeholders. As part of our team, you’ll be involved in a variety of client projects and work in a fast-paced, collaborative agency environment where no day is the same.
Responsibilities / Skills
- Researching, trendspotting, and media monitoring for various clients across different industries
- Data pulling from a variety of platforms (social media, email, website analytics, CRM programs, e-commerce, and more)
- Supporting teams in implementing and tracking paid media and SEO performance
- Identifying trends, conclusions, and strategic insights based on findings in the marketing data
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of different channels, ad formats, and campaigns
- Learning and using our business intelligence tool, Tableau, to maintain tables, visualizations, and dashboards
- Setting up data collection tools, including social listening and media monitoring
- Staying up-to-date on analytics news and trends, and sharing these with the team
- Supporting teams in quick crisis and issues reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or equivalent
- 1+ year of experience in marketing, analytics, or a similar role
- Experience writing marketing data insights and creating reports
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, or equivalent
- Basic understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) as well as other digital channels (website, email, organic search, digital advertising)
- Experience in building tables, visualizations, and dashboards with a BI tool such as Tableau, Domo, or similar is preferred
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills paired with great attention to detail
- Eager to learn new tools and technologies
- Strong curiosity for trendspotting across a variety of industries
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage deadlines
- Full-time position with a competitive package.
- Company-issued Equipment/Laptop.
- Medical coverage for employees
- Agile & fluid environment.
- Work From Home arrangement
If this sounds like you, then apply now for this fantastic work-from-home opportunity and join one of the Philippines’ leading IT teams.