Website Hammerulo Data Corporation
Digital Marketing Specialist - Work from Home
Digital Marketing Specialist ( MID Level )
Work From Home | Hybrid
Work Schedule: Midshift 12-9pm
Are you ready to join one of the fastest-growing established IT Services companies in the Philippines?
Stripe Theory is a digital marketing agency made up of data-driven marketers, communication professionals, and analysts. We call ourselves interpreters of data because that’s just what we do — use data to inform and fuel strategies across PR, marketing, and digital.
They are an acquisition of ACC – Acceleration Community of Companies. ACC is an integrated team of cutting-edge media, marketing, and communications companies, offering best-in-class marketing solutions where strategy, technology and creativity converge.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who has a passion for all things marketing, is a great writer and a curious researcher, and can uncover — and simplify — actionable insights for internal team collaboration. As part of our team, you’ll be involved in a variety of client projects and work in a fast-paced, collaborative agency environment where no day is the same.
Responsibilities / Skills
- Marketing report and audit writing that is clear, insightful and actionable for various internal account and new business teams.
- Supporting teams in implementing and tracking paid media and SEO performance for clients.
- Researching, trendspotting, and media monitoring for various clients across different industries.
- Identifying trends, conclusions, and strategic insights based on findings in the marketing data.
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of different channels, ad formats, and campaigns.
- Staying up-to-date on industry news and trends, and sharing these with the team
- Occasionally pulling data from a variety of platforms (social media, email, website analytics, CRM programs, e-commerce, and more) for reports.
- Occasionally using our business intelligence tool, Tableau, to maintain data visualizations for reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing or a similar role
- 1+ years of experience in writing marketing data insights and creating reports
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, or equivalent
- Intermediate understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) as well as other digital channels (website, email, organic search, digital advertising)
- Experience in building tables, visualizations, and dashboards with a BI tool such as Tableau, Domo, or similar is preferred
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills paired with great attention to detail
- Eager to learn new tools and technologies
- Strong curiosity for trendspotting across a variety of industries
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage deadlines
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High aptitude to learn new tools and technologies
- Communication skills in—English- is a must.
What’s in store for you:
- Full-time position with an established BPO company
- Work From Home setup | Hybrid
- Industry-verified, competitive compensation and benefits package
- HMO Medical Plan
- SL & VL Credits with SL Conversion
- Company-Issued Equipment/Laptop
If this sounds like you, then apply now for this fantastic work-from-home opportunity and join one of the Philippines’ leading IT teams.
- 1-4 Years Experienced as an Employee
- Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Years of Experience – 3 years
- Job Type – Full-Time